By using our services or accessing the website at https://www.siftfire.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Instagram Related Services
Wherever possible, Siftfire Marketing has taken the best possible steps to make sure our platform and services follow, as closely as possible, to the and Instagram’s Terms of Service, however, the use of our services is inherently incapable of following these fully. To subscribe to our services, you are required to allow us to login to your / Instagram account, access, engaging on behalf of your account, use and store your data, and post from your / Instagram account on your behalf. If required to do so, you hereby agree to grant us full access to your / Instagram account and agree that you will not change your username or password without notifying us prior to any such change. You further agree that Siftfire Marketing will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from Siftfire Marketing access to and use of your Instagram account, including without limitation a suspension or deactivation of your / Instagram account. By using Siftfire Marketing, and our products and services, you are aware and acknowledge that you may not fully comply with or Instagram’s terms. You furthermore agree that you will not hold Siftfire Marketing accountable for any damages that may result from the use of our product (although unlikely given the nature of our product).
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Siftfire Marketing’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Siftfire Marketing’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Siftfire Marketing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Siftfire Marketing’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Siftfire Marketing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Siftfire Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Siftfire Marketing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Siftfire Marketing’s website, even if Siftfire Marketing or a Siftfire Marketing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Siftfire Marketing’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Siftfire Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Siftfire Marketing may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Siftfire Marketing does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Siftfire Marketing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Siftfire Marketing of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Siftfire Marketing may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.